www.pmpdogtraining.com

Dog Training Queens New York

Home | About Us | Services | Gallery | Contact | Blog | Event Calendar

Chris Alcontin's Practice Makes Perfect Dog Training!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Rise and Shine



I woke up thinking to myself " I wonder what today will hold?" Cowboy gives me the usual. A kiss on the face followed by heavy breathing with a grin that wraps around his head. Next he takes my pillow from under me and I know theres no staying in bed at this point. We walk towards the door as I mumble a quick prayer "Please God, let there be sunshine." Sure enough my second kiss of the day is welcomed from the warm sun. Turning to Cowboy I asked him what he thought we should do today? Thats when he looked at me and said "Ruff we roo every ray! Ret's ro and PLAY!"
I said "I love you Cowboy."
He said "I ruff you too."

Practice Makes Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment